Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Kaleb Daark

Free - stormcast eternal Liberator sprues - just missing bodies and a pair of arms

11 posts in this topic

Kaleb Daark    394

Hi all.

I have two boxes worth of stormcast eternal liberator sprues.

They are complete apart from the bodies (legs and torsos) and arm pairs for the bodies.

I bought them to do some 40K grey knight conversions and the sprues are what's left, so all weapons, shields, hammers, heads etc.

I don't want anything for them, and if someone can make use of them then who am I to have them knocking around doing nothing. :)  

Dangermouse425    158

Would love them to convert my starter set Liberators, please. 

Whereabouts are you based? Can I offer anything in return? Are you after anything for your GK? 

Edited by Dangermouse425

Kaleb Daark    394

well I have two boxes as I said, so if you're both happy to have one each how about you both discuss between yourselves , and PM me your adresses and I'll get them in the post to you.  Failing that They're yours DM :)