Event Title: Nashcon Age of Sigmar GT
Event Author: David Griffin
Calendar: Events USA
Event Date: 06/02/2018 12:00 AM to 06/03/2018 12:00 AM

Nashcon Age of Sigmar GT

June 2-3

5 games

2000 points Matched Play

Visit https://www.nashcon.org/ to purchase your tickets. Make sure you choose "Tournament Pass", and click through the Age of Sigmar icon under Tournament Info for the freshly updated pack. 

Nashcon Pack 2018.pdf

Nashcon Age of Sigmar GT

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a phenomenal event. The physical environment was great--good looking battlemats with GREAT looking terrain on all tables in a spacious high-ceiling room with enormous windows, with a bar and restaurant just up the hallway. But even better than that was the social environment. Everyone I played was there to compete, but even more they were there to have a good time and were very welcoming to this newcomer to the tournament scene. The Tournament Organizer and his plucky band of volunteers have every right to be proud of the great event they managed.

It took until my fifth and final game to cross off my last objective, but I met every one of my goals for the weekend. I had a great time, I meet some new folks, I learned a lot, I scored a certain number of sports points, and I achieved one victory.

I will definitely be putting this tournament on my calendar for next year, and I highly recommend that anyone who can get to Nashville in high Spring do so as well!

Edited by Christopher Rowe
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to chime in and thank David Griffin for putting on one hell of an event. Last year was already the best Warhammer event I had attended and David somehow managed to outdo himself this year, with even more players and at least 20 boards with the best terrain/battlemats I've ever seen in one room. Unfortunately, I neglected to grab a single photo, but hopefully someone can share a few.

If you didn't make the trip down this year, I highly suggest keeping it in mind for next year!

• Like 1