Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Sign in to follow this  
TGCMactar

Marauder Horsemen

6 posts in this topic

Nubgan    106

Cheap, Fast, Javelins. They are pretty decent given they are about the only thing with a ranged weapon in the STD range too.

And I don't know about you guys, but horses tend to be the best bits of cavalry?  So your getting a bunch of attacks for the points. :D

Killax    807
1 hour ago, TGCMactar said:

really worth it? 

Looks: In my opinion yes, some really nice detailed models that aged well.
Bits: Certainly, best round Chaos Shields in the game, great characterful and dramatic heads aswell which can be used for really detailed plans and characters. 
Matched play: It's support, does that quite well and can be Battleline with the Slaves to Darkness Allegiance which isn't too shabby either.
Narrative play: Well your Marauders have horses aswell and it allows for a great cavalry force.

Can't really think of any reasons why you wouldn't get them if you like the look of the models though. With Javelins and Damned Icon they have a load of attacks and a decent armour save and wounds aswell.

Edited by Killax
  • Like 1

Roark    24

I think they're fantastic in Tzeentch Fatesworn battalion. Other than that... hell, they're only 80pts now and they're very quick with 2 ranged attacks, so why not?

Towenaar    3

They work well with the Lord of Khorne on Juggernaut's command ability. Even if everyone is tied up in combat Horsemen can keep retreating and charging to get +1 wound. Helps them a bit in combat.

• Like 1