Help with Nurgle/Pestilens 2k List

Ptorpedo

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on my Nurgle/Pestilens List. I currently only have a pestilens start collecting box, so I'm just at the beginning stage of my dive into this army. 

Here's what I'm thinking

Leaders/Heroes

The Glottkin (480)

Epidemius (180)

Plague Furnace (220)

Units

10 x Plaguebearers of Nurgle (100)

20 x Plague Monks (140)

20 x Plague Monks (140) 

War Machines

Plagueclaw (180)

Plagueclaw (180)

Plagueclaw (180)

2000/2000

This is what I've been thinking but would really like some opinions on this. The Glottkin being our general here, his command ability should make our Plague Monks nice and nasty with the extra attacks as well as the +1 to wounds of the unit with Fleshy Abundance. Although this can only target one unit at a time, so I'm wondering if I should just go one big unit of Plague Monks? (30 or 40).

Epidemius for Nurgles Tallyman, the models slain effects speak for itself.

The plague furnace really only effects the Monks themselves. This is where I am torn. Is it even worth it? Would be fun to rush in and attack with, but maybe there is a smarter option? Bring in a unit of Plaguedrones instead?

Plaguebearers although slow as hell I need for battleline. Although once in combat should be great fun, nice and meaty.

Plagueclaws to shoot holes in units, give as much range as possible.

Any thoughts, criticisms etc are welcomed! Really want to make a fun, but strong army list. I feel like I need Plaguedrones in there but I can't figure out what to drop for them!!

Thanks for looking guys.

Archived