Hello

quindia

I've been a wargamer for more than twenty years. I started Warhammer Fantasy in 3rd edition and followed it through pretty much every edition since. However, I rarely played after 6th edition and actually sold off all of my armies five or six years ago. I got back into Oldhammer and began collecting metal from the days of 3rd edition and Rogue Trader 40k. Age of Sigmar brought me back. I started collecting a new army (Nurgle Rotbringers and Daemons) and have played more AoS games since the release than the previous decade of WFB. My friends are all collecting and painting new armies as well, or converting old armies for the game. In general, I am more of a lurker than a poster any any forum. I run several blogs, but the one dedicated to AoS is called Newhammer and is pretty much just a painting log and gallery dedicated to Nurgle at the moment. I have a hundred or so Moonclan Grots and plan on painting some Stormcast Eternals in the future, but I've been concentrating on getting one army to the point where it LOOKS like an army (and I'm almost there)!

Anyway, glad to have found this site - most of the 'old' forums are toxic on AoS and it is refreshing to find other gamers who are actually enjoying the new realms!

Welcome to the TGA community! Subscribed to your blog. Love reading painting logs, and you've done a fantastic job with your nurgle. Make sure to upload a few pictures to the gallery here.

To find players and clubs in your area, check out the following post, here.

Thanks, guys! I will upload some pics to the gallery and try to post updates about the blog. My Nurgle project is nearing completion (for the moment) and I will be turning to another army soon so the blog will be a bit less Nurgle-centric...

Archived