Freeguild Army Roster - 2000pts

arka0415

I've been reading about Freeguild armies here and I figured I'd try a roster of my own. It's gone through a few iterations but I think it's solid. C&C welcome! I'm sticking to Free Peoples, Ironweld Arsenal, and Collegiate Arcane sub-factions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freeguild General w/ Stately War Banner, Sigmarite Weapon & Freeguild Shield - 100

Battlemage - 100

Excelsior Warpriest - 80

Gunmaster - 80

Paladin - 80

20 Freeguild Guard w/ Halberds & Shields - 160

10 Freeguild Guard w/ Swords & Shields - 80

10 Freeguild Guard w/ Swords & Shields - 80

30 Freeguild Handgunners w/ Long Rifle (Marksman) - 300

10 Freeguild Handgunners w/ Long Rifle (Marksman) - 100

10 Freeguild Handgunners w/ Long Rifle (Marksman) - 100

5 Grail Knights - 180

Cannon - 180

Steam Tank - 300

Total: 1920

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comes in at 1920 points so I'm welcome to suggestions. I could take Order Draconis Cavalry and a Battlemage instead of the Grail Knights, or I could add some more infantry? Anyway, all suggestions welcome!

• 3 weeks later...

Not a bad start, I would suggest dropping the steam tank (it's just not good fro 300 points), and getting a general on a griffon instead. Also, drop some of the units and fit in Celestial huricanum to dish out mortal wounds and make your handgunners deadlier. 

On 2017/6/3 at 0:43 AM, AKING said:

Not a bad start, I would suggest dropping the steam tank (it's just not good fro 300 points), and getting a general on a griffon instead. Also, drop some of the units and fit in Celestial huricanum to dish out mortal wounds and make your handgunners deadlier. 

Ha, I'd forgotten about this thread! Thanks for the advice. Hurricanum and General on Griffon are definitely on the to-buy list for the future.

Archived