[Newbie] Clanrat/stormvermin questions

Bullet

Hi. I am a new player who never played a single game and I have questions about clanrat/stormvermins

1.  If I attach a spear to the hand of a standard bearer, can he attack? Same with bell chimers

2. I think clanrats and stormvermins ability to retreat and charge is great. Is having a bell chimer in a unit to give extra two inch of retreat worth sacrificng  a unit who can hold a weapon? 

3. When piling into a single unit like a hero, can i put 5clan rats to the front and 5clan rat to the side of that unit to surround them and attack with 10 of them?

55 minutes ago, Bullet said:

Hi. I am a new player who never played a single game and I have questions about clanrat/stormvermins

1.  If I attach a spear to the hand of a standard bearer, can he attack? Same with bell chimers

2. I think clanrats and stormvermins ability to retreat and charge is great. Is having a bell chimer in a unit to give extra two inch of retreat worth sacrificng  a unit who can hold a weapon? 

3. When piling into a single unit like a hero, can i put 5clan rats to the front and 5clan rat to the side of that unit to surround them and attack with 10 of them?

1. You don't need to, they are also equipped with whatever the rest of the unit has.

2. You aren't sacrificing anything, so definitely take the Bell Chimer it's very worth it!

3. Yes. Furthermore, units of 10 Clan Rats should have hand weapons and anything bigger should be spears.

Archived