Spare Fulminator

Redmanphill

Okay so I just finished putting together my Lord Celestant on Drachoth. It's a great model. I have howeer a problem. In the same box comes another Dracoth rider. As the minimum unit size in matched play is two, I believe, what should I do with the left over Dracoth rider? Is the minimum size one rather than two. The Warscroll seems to indicate that but Warscroll Builder says its 240pts for two models, the minimum size.

3 minutes ago, rokapoke said:

For Matched Play you can run a one-Dracoth unit but you'll still pay full price for the privilege. 

Slightly annoying as there is literally no use for this model in matched play then... Even if I buy another box of two; I can't use three.

Okay so I just finished putting together my Lord Celestant on Drachoth. It's a great model. I have howeer a problem. In the same box comes another Dracoth rider. As the minimum unit size in matched play is two, I believe, what should I do with the left over Dracoth rider? Is the minimum size one rather than two. The Warscroll seems to indicate that but Warscroll Builder says its 240pts for two models, the minimum size.

Buy some n52 neodymium magnets and magnetise the weapons onto both. Then you can run LCoD or any of the other melee dracoth setups.

If you just wanted the LCoD you'd have been better off buying the single model from a starter off eBay. Magnetise what you have and capitalise on your purchase [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived