Fully painted Slaanesh themed Sylvaneth army for sale

With a heavy heart I have decided to sell my much loved "Sylvaanesh" army as it is currently just sitting in storage and I feel like it deserves better than that—and also I would like some money for new projects, of course.

The army includes;

1 Treelord Ancient
1 Branchwych conversion
1 Branchwraith conversion
1 Treelord
60 Dryads (40 in the Slaanesh grey theme, 20 in the "Roused to Wrath" or "summoned" theme, all mixed Dryad/Daemonette conversions)
10 Tree Revenants (1 full command)
6 Hunters (All magnetised, though not all weapon options are built/painted yet but option is there)
5 Sisters of the thorn

I also have a Hurricanum conversion that I have still not decided whether or not I want to sell.

The army is all fully painted and has a lot of elementary conversions, most of it is painted to the standard you can see in the pictures but as this was my first army I painted in 15 years there some slight inconsistencies, though I feel it is still all to a high standard and definitely way above three colour minimum. If I am being honest, and I have no reason to deceive you, I would say that there are some models that now my painting has progressed I might be tempted to consider not fully finished but I am relentless perfectionist and the things that bother me probably won't bother anyone else. If anyone was however interested in me bringing the army all up to the same standard this is definitely something we could talk about.

I don't have any big group shots because I don't think they photograph well from a distance but I have tried to include a wide spread of a variety of models and various angles where necessary. I can always take more pictures though

I'm gonna start the bidding at £600 sold as is but I am open for discussion if you did want those loose ends tying up. Might also be worth adding that I would potentially be up for doing commissions if there was something you wanted to add in the future as I love the army and really enjoyed painting it.

If you have any questions please go ahead and ask, I'm not in a rush to sell and would consider waiting for the right bid/bidder.

image1 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image3.JPG

image1 (3).JPG

image2 (3).JPG

image3 (1).JPG

image1 (2).JPG

image2 (2).JPG

image1 (6).JPG

image2 (6).JPG

image3 (4).JPG

image1 (4).JPG

image2 (4).JPG

image3 (2).JPG

image1 (7).JPG

image2 (7).JPG

image3 (5).JPG

image1 (5).JPG

image2 (5).JPG

image3 (3).JPG

image1 (9).JPG

Here are some pictures of the Hurricanum for this interested in seeing it. It was built to fit the theme and I would love the army to stay together as one but I really don't know whether I can part with it as it was such a labour of love. These are actually the first photos I will have put online as I still need to finish the planets on the Hurricanum. 

image1 (8).JPG

image3 (6).JPG

image4.JPG

image5.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

This is some beautiful stuff.

I've never considered buying painted stuff as I love painting but if I was made of money I'd probably buy this from you :)

It's well coloured, strongly themed. Real nice work.

I know the feeling of 'should I sell stuff when I've improved my skill'. But for me I don't have the time to always be starting again and leave myself nothing to play with and right now I only have my 4k ish of stormcast. No other armies.

Would you never play Sylvaneth again?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived