Warhammer: Age of Stormcast

Pretty new to AoS, which I assume stands for Age of Stormcast :). I've been an avid modeler and converter for almost two decades. I've decided to start this page to showcase my progress as I work to getting my SCE finished. 

The first list I am making is a Vanguard one for an upcoming event. I won't have time to paint it by then, but I will get it built.

The list is:

Celestant on Dracoth

Relictor

5x Judicators

5xLiberators

5x Protectors

2x Fulminators

Here are some WIP shots of a converted Liberator Prime from the starter set with a Grand Hammer, and Protectors from the starter set Retributors.

lib prime.jpg

protector prime.jpg

Bah, those cork bases seem so much cooler then mine.

Why do I look at other peoples work!

The Relictor base looks really neat.  I should probably pick up that fancy basing kit for heroes to use for my DoT to make them fancy as well.

Beats just slogging around in the mud. -.-

I'll try to keep an eye out for the fire but I never remember to check back after I spew words.

Goodluck!

41 minutes ago, Goodwin said:

Bah, those cork bases seem so much cooler then mine.

Why do I look at other peoples work!

The Relictor base looks really neat.  I should probably pick up that fancy basing kit for heroes to use for my DoT to make them fancy as well.

Beats just slogging around in the mud. -.-

I'll try to keep an eye out for the fire but I never remember to check back after I spew words.

Goodluck!

Here is the "Fire"

Here is the Relictor sans cloak. Sporting a blessed weapon and the alternate banner. As a side note, all hammers in the army will be blessed with the same conversion

C-H0EQ8UMAAnst0.jpg

C-H0FgEUAAAd_LY.jpg

C-H0G2cUAAAqwgN.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived