Ideas for converting a tougher looking vampire on Zombie Dragon

Bradifer

Zombie Dragon is already built and painted. 

(Using Terrorgheist head) (Color is green-rotten scheme).

Looking for any ideas for simple model replacements to full conversions - to replace the traditional Vampire Lord that rides on its back.

I wanted to go for something tougher/stronger/scarier, but wasn't sure where to start as I don't have much converting experience.

Skaven Rat Ogres seem lie a neat place to start, but they're potentially too large and furry.

Any of you have suggestions or ideas for a meaner looking vampire rider?

You could try sticking Mannfred from the Mortarch kit on the dragon, maybe with a headswap so it's not obviously Mannfred. I don't own either kit so I don't know how well he'd fit, but from the looks of it I don't think you'd have too many problems. 

Of course this would be especially easy if you've already built Arkhan or Neferata - if not, it might be an excuse to buy a mortarch xD

Vampire ogre? They have a lot of models in riding position? 

Or more subtle the old Malus Darkblade on cold one? I could take a picture if you want? Just spray painted it but I dont have a zombie dragen to compare it with (I do have the dark elf black dragon)

But in general, if you are looking of rtough I would look at Chaos knight, Armoured orks, If you are looking at arrogant, slick and more subtle I would look at the elf range. 

Or maybe the Slaanesh lord on deamonic mount with a head swap. that model is brutal.

Archived