A Whole New GW (Trade Policy Change)

I buy 95% of my GW product from local stores so this doesn't effect me anyways, but I can only see it as a good thing.

I think there are quite a few shops that will keep things exactly as they are (order through email, etc) because they will still want the extra business they get my selling for greater than a 15% discount.

I think it's good that GW finally got their head out of their rear and realized that their anti-online selling policy was absolutely ridiculous.  But then again, they are only now moving into things that other companies have done for years, so should they really get kudos for it, or more like "About time you idiots"

I cut them a little slack, not only have they been the Apple of gaming (dint ask the customer what they want, create it and they will realize they want it), they're also managed to be an internationally succeszful company for decades doing things however they want. 

Tough to think you need to change when you see so many orhers doing it the "right"  way, challenging you, and falling by the wayside. 

Archived