FEC Modeling Crypt Flayers

Okami

Hey Everyone

Been a reader on the forum and first time posting. 
I'm have been looking at FEC and thinking about to start collecting them and build a solid competitive army out of them (List will be posted another time), however i like the rules of the flayers yet the models exposed bones are not my favourite thing just a tad to much at times (Love the Terrorghiests exposed bones don't get me wrong!). Wondering if people have thought about mixing them with the instructions of the Vargheists (since they come out of the same box). Also asking for a competitive view if they have the heads of the crypt flayers and other key features besides the actual main body. Are they still What You See Is What You Get for tourneys? So the final result will be Crypt Flayers with just no exposed bones. 

Cheers for the help. 

Ps. If anyone has done this please share images if you can :D

13 hours ago, wayniac said:

I wouldn't see an issue.  I used the Vargheist parts to make my Crypt Infernal Courtier so he looked different to the regular guys.

Thanks! been getting a similar response from the community at sydney.

Just bought a FEC box today, so keen to crack it open (After i finish my sylvaneth). I'll post my list on what im building at another time when i feel it needs tweaking. 

Archived