Stormcast Eternals 1k Store Tournament

SySt3m_3rr0r

30 minutes ago, OlDirtyCosta said:

I played this list 3 times over the weekend.  Wasn't a tournament but, played against 3 different people.

Allegiance: Order

Leaders
Lord Relictor (80)
- Prayer: Bless Weapons
Lord Celestant (100)
- General
- Trait: Staunch Defender - Stormcast Eternals
- Artefact: Obsidian Amulet 

Battleline
10 x Judicators (320)
- Skybolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
10 x Liberators (200)
- Warhammers

Units
3 x Prosecutors with Stormcall Javelins (80)
5 x Paladin Retributors (220)

Total: 1000/2000
  Lost vs DoT, Won vs Seraphon and Iron Jawz.  The Retributors were working for me because, the Judicators were forcing my opponent to deal with them and the Retributors would counter charge.  The DoT was my first game and I miss played my Retributors by lightning striking them too far away and they basically did nothing the whole game lol.

How did your force worked? Are big packs of 10 models really useful? even on prayer?

I plan to play something similar but replace the libérators by 5 décimators and replace the prosecutor by another hero but i am sceptical on my chance to win a futur event.

On 2/27/2017 at 10:28 AM, kozokus said:

How did your force worked? Are big packs of 10 models really useful? even on prayer?

I plan to play something similar but replace the libérators by 5 décimators and replace the prosecutor by another hero but i am sceptical on my chance to win a futur event.

I like the them better in big groups for the most part.  When you activate for combat you get 10 instead of 5 libs at a time.  The bless weapons thing is good too.  I have been putting it on the judicators then switching to the retributors when they get close.  Also, I have been on a "Damned" terrain kick lately.  So when you "sacrifice" it goes a bit farther.  I think I could take that list to a 1k tournament and do ok.

Archived