Lets Chat : MAZARALL THE BUTCHER, DAEMON PRINCE OF KHORNE

Kaleb Daark

So, what do we think of this lovely little fella?

His command ability affects any KHORNE unit, so not just daemons.  I suppose the question would be for matched play is how many points.

Personally I'm wondering what FW have got up their sleeves as we have three named characters now for AoS two being for khorne.  I'm hoping for a campaign or battletome - not that I'm holding my breath as there's still far too much money to be juiced from the Horus Heresy.

I think the original khorne daemon prince looks a lot more brutal than him, but he certainly looks better than samus in my opinion.

Warscroll Linky

Considering he does a lot more than Be'lakor and even a Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage and they're 240-280 points, I think it's a tad unreasonable to expect him to come in at that range, especially when is command ability is generic Khorne, even if it isn't the greatest. 

Unless Belly-Acher and the BoIR get a points drop in the new General's Handbook, I think he'll be over 300. 

All in all, he's an awesome model. I agree he's not as "Khorne-y" as the standard FW Khorne Daemon Prince, but awesome all the same. 

I quite like him, visually if we could mark beast men it would be like going back to realm of chaos in third edition where you chaos lord could be any race, in this case a Minotaur who's ascended.

for me he's in the same bag that I put the stoker and the secretory in, where he just affects everything Khorne.

hes the guy that can give those units that opponents are happy to dismiss as non threatening the edge.

marauders for instance.

Archived