Do Combat only characters get any use?

Ben

26 minutes ago, GRex said:

I have, but mainly run the Glotkin. His command ability is pretty bad in my opinion but does stack with the Blightkings for an extra dice roll.

Seriously?

I would love to have that Command Ability available on a Nurgle Daemon, and I think it's the best (maybe tied with Harbinger for Mortal Nurgle) Command Ability in Nurgle. I guess that might also be telling of the powerlevel of Command Abilities available on Nurgle characters :-)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Sylvaneth don't really have them, so no. In my Bloodbound I've never found much use of them because the whole army fights well and the buffs are what are needed.

My skullgrinder brutalized a abhorrent ghoul king on a terrorgheist leaving it on 1 wound(ugh my slaughterpriest finished it when my hero phase happened but no blood blessing :()

Very few things in bloodbound have damage 3 combined with wound 2+

He really regretted getting within 3 inches of that maniac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Spiky Norman said:

Seriously?

I would love to have that Command Ability available on a Nurgle Daemon, and I think it's the best (maybe tied with Harbinger for Mortal Nurgle) Command Ability in Nurgle. I guess that might also be telling of the powerlevel of Command Abilities available on Nurgle characters :-)

To be clear, the Lord of PLague's command ability. The Glotkins is awesome.

On 2/16/2017 at 8:39 PM, GRex said:

To be clear, the Lord of PLague's command ability. The Glotkins is awesome.

Agreed!  I thought you meant the glotkin command ability... it's one of the best in chaos grand alliance! If the lord of plagues gave nurgles rot to every unit in the army.. then we would be on to something..

Archived