Podcast help

frogboy

Hey, what's the best way to listen to podcasts on an Android phone. I'm in the UK if that makes a difference.

I've been having some trouble today with listening on my phone, I tried three different podcasts and they all cut out half way through.

Normally I just click the download here button and it opens somewhere in the background.

Please help me find an App.

Thanks in advance.

Stitcher or Tunein are good apps. There are plenty out there that can let you subscribe. Personally though i used to just download the podcasts and then play them from the phone itself, all the apps do is let you subscribe and tidy up the whole process

I also use an app called Postcast addict. I have been able to get all the usual GW podcasts, Garage hammer, Helenhammer, independent characters and other on it. and its free for the app, but you can download the podcasts for free to listen to them without using your data. seems to work out really well for me. 

I use Beyond Pod. I listen to all my favorites from Warhammer to X-wing and more. It's free but works great. Easy to work with and set up. Advanced settings available.

If you want to be able to download and store several from the same feed, you may want to buy the key for upgrade. I did a couple years ago, two phones later, the key still works as intended and worth it. My favorite podcast player.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I downloaded podcast addict, it has my favourite pod cast on there (Zlupcast) plus some AoS ones too so happy with that and seems to be working well, although can't work out how to fast forward?

Edit: I got the handle on this podcast addict now, fast forward rewind start stop Bluetooth to my car boom everything I wanted, thanks 

14 hours ago, Lord Cedric said:

I use Beyond Pod. I listen to all my favorites from Warhammer to X-wing and more. It's free but works great. Easy to work with and set up. Advanced settings available.

If you want to be able to download and store several from the same feed, you may want to buy the key for upgrade. I did a couple years ago, two phones later, the key still works as intended and worth it. My favorite podcast player.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I too use Beyond Pod and can confirm that it does the job well for a free app. Haven't tried any others though so don't know how it compares to other options.

Archived