Nurgle 1000 points

Lord Malnatto

I think it looks like a pretty nice army. Though I would be concerned with whether or not Epidemius is worth bringing in a smaller 1000pts army.

An idea might be to look for what else you could get instead of Epidemius. Maybe Blightkings or a more fluffy choice could be to load up on more Nurglings to benefit from Morbidex' abilities.

If you happen to be totally open to other Nurgle 1000pts lists, I would advice you look at running a 1000pts Tallyband army. That's pretty decent with good staying-power.

17 minutes ago, Lord Malnatto said:

Thank you for the advice, I drop Epidemius for 5 Putrid Blightking

Morbidex

2x10 Plaguebearers

5 Putrid Blightking

Nurglings

Soul Grinder

I'm open to all Nurgle lists and I'm interesting about 1000 points of Tallyband, how can do for it?

Leaders
Great Unclean One (240)
Herald Of Nurgle (100)

Battleline
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)

Units
1 x Beasts Of Nurgle (60)
3 x Nurglings (80)
3 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (220)

Battalions
Tallyband of Nurgle (100)

Total: 1000/2000

But but that's like a completely different list then what he started with?? Lol how do you know he even has those models? 

OP I like the new list with the blightkings! Run them near morbidex so he can be healed by their virulent discharge ability.. and screen both of those units with the nurglings! Morby will keep that. Nurglings screen going strong!!

2 hours ago, sal4m4nd3r said:

But but that's like a completely different list then what he started with?? Lol how do you know he even has those models? 

OP I like the new list with the blightkings! Run them near morbidex so he can be healed by their virulent discharge ability.. and screen both of those units with the nurglings! Morby will keep that. Nurglings screen going strong!!

You did see that he said:

I'm open to all Nurgle lists and I'm interesting about 1000 points of Tallyband, how can do for it?

right?

4 hours ago, DynamicCalories said:

I'd totally play that list if the GUO wasn't such an ugly model. Here's hoping he gets a new release or I have the time, money and inclination to mod one.

I agree that the current (old) GUO is ugly. I converted my own from a Maggoth Lord kit, and you can see it in the Gallery here.

Many other people use the Glottkin, some use Forgeworld or third-party alternatives and even some converted their own from other GW kits. So there is plenty of options to try out to get an alternative GUO. :-)

Archived