Tzeentch rules questions

Malin

Hi,

as new book is coming to hit us all and 'change' gaming as we know it soon, this might be a good idea to create topic dedicated to Tzeentchian shenanigans.

Without further ado, my first rules question/clarification as I am not sure how far this can go:

Tzeentch Lord of Chaos on Disc of Tzeentch Command ability:

tl.jpg

to be clear:

If I roll a 1 for this dice, than for example:

in combat phase I can re-roll all 1's for all units within 9" (all to hit, to wound, saves etc.), not one dice of this result in a turn?

Question for next week, can general's dice roll be affected by fate dices pool (or however it was called)

For your first question, yes, it's every dice roll of that number for the turn. So every hit/wound roll of a 1 gets re-rolled, but even special abilities that wouldn't otherwise get affected.

In terms of next week's question, The Fate Dice are specifically for casting, unbinding, hits, wounds, runs, damage rolls, saves, battleshock (and one other thing maybe?). So basically no special ability can be altered. 

The question is whether the new warscroll will allow his command ability to cover all Tzeentch units. Because I do really like it.

Thanks for reply @Moarhammer

Would love to see generic Wizard Lord on Disc of Tzeentch and unification of rules for discs of Tzeentch as they do differ in between the scrolls, damage varies from 1 (on Tzeentch Lord) to D3 (on Tzaangors), save affected by flyers or flyers and monsters.

Book should hit the stores around Thursday next week, so either will see some pictures on the net or will have it in hand on that day. Time for answers will come...

Archived