Darkfeast additional attacks infinite stacking?

Arkiham

Question

So yeah this could be a thing? But you know, logic says no.

Just thought I'd mention it incase I'm missing out!

It says add 1 to the attacks...blah blah. But it doesn't give and end condition other than  the slaughter priest dying.

So, does this just go up an up an up 

Screenshot_20161223-202536.png

5 answers to this question

Haha that was funny. But you are right you could read it that way. I dont think anyone have spotted that yet.

But I dont know if they need to change that wording. Maybe "after you have been selected to attack during the combat sequence add one to the attack characteristic" I dont know. ☺️

Tell them, maybe they put it into the next FAQ.

Edit: But that wouldnt be broken, think of all the rules that give +1 save at the start of the combat phase. ?

Edit 2: The more I read it the more I see your point. Maybe you should play it like that. Thats funny. And the loop will end with them dying, so that is not really a problem I think.

Depends. Take 3 max units of these, keep them within range of a bloodsecrator, wrathmongers, aspiring deathbringer, that's 5 attacks, then you select them to attack, 6 attacks,  your opponents turn, 7 attacks. Your turn, 8 attacks.

With unit sizes capped at 40, with no battleshock  you'd kill a lot... for what, 240 x 3 = 720+120+80+180+battalion ~1400 points. That's a large army, and still only 3\4 of it, can still fit a decent contingent in what's left.

120 blood reavers , soon start adding up 

To be honest it would probably be a whole lot more reasonable than it sounds. You'd never get all 40 into combat at the same time they'd be getting in each other's ways for a start and that's assuming they don't take any casualties getting to combat. 

Actually quite thematic really (and that's what counts) with the Reavers getting more frenzied the more they fight and the more blood is shed.  

Archived