Nation/Worldwide campaign could WE do one at TGA?

KHHaunts

I was just looking at peoples custom campaigns for their local areas.

I was wondering could we create and run our own version of the Summer campaign?

Stop me if TGA has already done this.

The concept of the campaign was very simple. And the scoring system did rely heavily on trust even with the result being registered via shop.

Obviously we dont have the appeal of having an effect on the mortal realms like the official one. But thats another question could we create enough incentive.

Its only a very new thought so ihavent figured it all out. Which is why id like to open it up to the community.

My initial thought was obviously to to create a story and systemsimilar to the summer campaign. Perhaps with some battleplans designed by TGA members especially for it.

Post you battle results on TGA and they can be tallied periodically until the end of the mass campaign.

What are people thoughts about such an idea?

Cool! I don't need to affect the realms 'officially' to make it fun but I'm not going to the store especially to register my wins (if any) ;) 

a cool thing could be to score points on custom 'tga' scenarios. If people play it at shops it might spread the love for tga while we are at it. 

But count me in. 

Well thats what i mean. Going to a shop isent that much of a barrier to cheating. Therefore just registering your victories on here might work.

Maybe just a few conditions like limiting the number registered battles from one person per day just so it cant get spammed to hard by the few people that would.

Ill throw together i quick idea and then post it.

Get some feedback.

I like the idea of Custom TGA scenarios.

will keep developing this for a bit see how many people "Bite"

Archived