Rage Across Ghyran!

Honcho

I really found myself inspired by the write-up on Warhammer Community about how Andy Chambers ran his Gate of Stars campaign as it has a little more meat to it than what made it in the GHB. I've been trying to light a fire under the St. Louis community for a while and I've decided to throw all my creative efforts into getting everyone I can to play in a narrative map campaign. 

As the path of least resistance I yoinked Andy's document, changed out all the fluff, made a new map (not nearly as cool but it's what I can do), and changed a few of the rules bits to make it my style.

The campaign is centered around the Greywater Reach from last summer's Season of War as I found the idea of a forge-city in Ghyran too cool to pass up. The campaign will deal with the fallout from the Season of War as new threats descend.

I thought I'd share my efforts for anyone to use or pillage as needed. You can find my version of Andy's campaign doc here. I also have our first month's campaign newsletter ready to go here.

We're kicking off in mid-January and I am excited. I just hope this gets the other locals excited, too.

• 1 month later...

Archived