Stormcasted

papagumdrop

Greetings,

Long time WFB and 40k player since the hardcover Realm of Chaos and Rogue Trader days re-joining the fold.  I suffered from cool model syndrome in my previous time with Games Workshop so despite playing for many years I only had one playable Army of 2000pts or so, my Orc and Night Goblin horde. The rest of my collection were various units from just about every army but brettonians. In 2010 after not playing or painting for six years I sold off my entire collection with this thought. If I start playing again, I am going to want all new stuff anyways right?

So, after using the profits to put a down payment on a new house I haven't missed a thing, except for my Blood Bowl teams. I started playing 40k last year and then was lured to try Age of Sigmar by the Generals Handbook and Duncan's painting tutorials for the starter box. I couldn't resist those gold and blue stormcast, which have been amazingly fun to paint. I currently have 2k worth of Stormcast and am trying to decide on a second force to collect. My gut tells me to make an all night goblin horde so I can get all my squigs and fanatics back, but a Tzeentch demon army is a close second right now. I have only played three games so far but am going to enter my local tourney in January. I am enjoying reading the forums here and hope to contribute in the future.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Archived