Do undead aelves exist?

Smokeyprogg

51 minutes ago, MidasKiss said:

Is there anything stopping elves, or other races becoming vampires? Does it only work on humans?

Nothing stops them, hell mannfred during the events of end times turned an elf because he liked her "attitude" but of course vlad states that elves love their "life" too much after tyrion chopped her head off. Since she wanted to die I suspect that vampires have some strange instinct to keep themselves from committing suicide. 

The issue is that elves and I suspect alelves see no reason for immortality because they are near immortal any way and they are strong and faster than a normal human. 

Nothing stops them, hell mannfred during the events of end times turned an elf because he liked her "attitude" but of course vlad states that elves love their "life" too much after tyrion chopped her head off. Since she wanted to die I suspect that vampires have some strange instinct to keep themselves from committing suicide. 
The issue is that elves and I suspect alelves see no reason for immortality because they are near immortal any way and they are strong and faster than a normal human. 

Ah ok. And in AoS turning into a vampire is generally done by choice? Or would you expect the odd aelf to be turned against their will.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MidasKiss said:

Ah ok. And in AoS turning into a vampire is generally done by choice? Or would you expect the odd aelf to be turned against their will.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I imagine it's the same as normal as the world that was. In the vampire section they note kings, queens, knights etc are turned if said vampire wants to turn someone against their will? Why not? I mean mannfred and neferata do it all the time and I imagine they still do. 

Archived