IRONJAWZ/BONESPLITTERZ 2k.

Gromolog

2k list with destruction allegiance to get rampaging destroyers

Megaboss x1 140 He would be General with battletrait of bellowing tyrant would help with shooting and then brutes as the attack element!  and I would be able to take 4 artifacts and havent decided what I would want to take.

warchanter x1 80 take a extra one for 160 points total or 1 maniak weirdnob 100 points to add some magic instead of extra chanter.

brutes x3 540

Ardboyz x1 180

Ironfist formation 60 

1 savage big boss 200

3 savage arrow boyz 300

kunnin ruk 60 to shoot twice in one turn for a combo of 180 shots using them as a block of 30

1 savage big boss 100

3 savage orruks 300 for the mando battleline!

brutal ruk 40

The advantage would be use the savage arrow boyz to dumb arrows into enemy units and hold objectives that they can hold with the ironjawz basically as the assaulting force to advance forward being supported by lots of bloodthirsty savage arrowboys! any critiques or other possibilities please let me know down in the comments! 

I'm planning to do a similar army in the very near future, so please let me know how it goes :)

As for the difference in my list (feedback would be appreciated too), I added an Orc Warboss on Wyvern, seeing he can Waaaaaaargh it up and buff all models in the army (too bad he doesn't buff shooting).

And also I was considering to put all three battleline units into the Kunnin Rukk, to have less drops during deployment.

I'm planning to do a similar army in the very near future, so please let me know how it goes [emoji4]
As for the difference in my list (feedback would be appreciated too), I added an Orc Warboss on Wyvern, seeing he can Waaaaaaargh it up and buff all models in the army (too bad he doesn't buff shooting).
And also I was considering to put all three battleline units into the Kunnin Rukk, to have less drops during deployment.

You can try the Warboss on boar and give him Great Waaagh Banner. He is almost as mobile as Wyvern, and costs 100 less (another 10 Arrerboyz!)but you can keep him behind battleline. He will buff your melee with +1attack and re-roll 1s in cc. I keep him in the back and move between different units, that are in combat that turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived