Need help with daemons of khorne

Andy89

I mostly play order armies but want to build up a daemons of khorne list. As far as models go i have 20 bloodletters, a herald, 5 flesh hounds and a soul grinder. Any thoughts on where to go from there?

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

Nice solid blob!

If I were doing the next step I'd be looking at more Bloodletters and a Bloodthirster of some variety (probably Wrath), after that bolster up with more Bloodletters.  Although they're horrendous models to remove the mold lines on, 'letters should form the core of a Khorne Daemon army.  A Bloodsecrator would be a solid addition too if you were OK adding mortals in - however that depends entirely on what you're comfortable doing.

Blobs of 20 Bloodletters is probably the way to go. A skull cannon for ranged support and for softening up targets is good (also makes sure the enemy isn't completely safe just deploying far away from your melee units). Just remember the cannon is also decent in close combat. 

Bloodbound has a bunch of synergy with Khorne daemons, bloodstoker and bloodsecrator being chief amongst these. A Bloodsecrator putting his banner down will give your bloodletter the much needed extra attacks. Wrathmongers might also be good, but they buff the enemy as well xD

Bloodcrushers are expensive in pts but good for adding some speed (always useful for objectives if nothing else), and they are better than their mortal counterparts imo, A Daemon prince of khorne with wings or a herald on juggernaut to support them makes their charges deadly. I'd say add this to taste as it's a bit pts-heavy. 

Archived