Skirmish 100 points of death

L.Bromley

I'm taking FEC to the blood an glory tournament next week an have also signed up for the skirmish games, now I personally feel FEC's are pretty weak at this level, in fact I feel death is the weakest faction at this level, any advise on what's good for death at skirmish?? 

Its the max of three wounds cap that I believe we really struggle with

I don't have the rules pack to hand but it's a 100 points per skirmish force, to work this out take the min unit cost an divide buy 10

e.g. 10 clan rats cost 60pts divide buy 10 = 6pts per rat. 

Only one model can exceed the 3 wound cap.

no leaders (I think), monsters, war machines.

Is it the regiment of renow? If yes, death are pretty week, 1 model with max wound 3, no model with save 3+ or better, min 3 models, no hero, no wizard.

bloodknight is 52

GG 16 x 3 / black knight x 2

w/o the ward save from hero, death basically doesn't have staying power...

I play Destruction, and I was thinking how we have it really bad for 100 point skirmish. But I realised that most armies (including death) are actually all in the same boat, so should be a pretty level playing field. What units from non-death armies are you thinking are very strong?

Tomb kings;

necro knight - 53.3

5x tomb guard - 30

4x horse archer - 16

= 99.3 

ive never played a skirmish in AoS but it looks like fun. I would take the above list. Most likely I'd get smashed but the knight should be able to take in most things. H/A for movement and ranged, T/G to provide some Damage output. 

Archived