Temporary broken links and attachments

Ben

42 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is this across the whole site?  Can you try uploading a new image here and tell me if you see it.  

Do you see the gallery images and header images? 

Seems to be images that have been uploaded as part of a post. For example I added to my Plog yesterday some images such as the one at the following link: http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/tgacommunity/monthly_2016_11/IMG_2077.JPG.7594829c2b7dc638a61984701e42e69d.JPG

Yesterday they were there, along with images from the 5th November. However, everything from before that point was broken. Today, everything I've uploaded is broken.

Edit, just uploading an image to this post to see if it works.

2B7D211F-898B-412F-A9F2-FC6C3FD3EBE3-4576-0000029C0166A5BD_tmp.png

57 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is this across the whole site?  Can you try uploading a new image here and tell me if you see it.  

Do you see the gallery images and header images? 

I can see gallery images and header. It's just images in posts. I'm just seeing what you can see in attached picture (assuming you can see it). Screenshot_2016-11-14-22-16-02.png

@Ben

I've noticed it happening in all the blogs. Looks at Steve's most recent Lord of Plagues blog post for example, the images within are broken. I have also noticed that download file links seem to be broken at the moment too, it takes you to an access denied page. Perhaps linked?

I have the OPS support looking into this. 

If you spot more areas that this is causing problems let me know.  

At the mo I have

Old threads image attachments
All blog images
Gallery header images
Download files
All Post attachments that are not images

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I think this is fixed.  If its not 100% fixed then I need to upload some images from back-ups. Can you let me know what you have seen that is still broken and I will try and get them sorted.  

Cheers
Ben 

Archived