Lahmia/Nulahmia themed army

Sybirdmclightningflash

After reading balance of power I have been inspired to base my first army off of the forces of Nulahmia. Now I have only recently gotten into AoS (mostly play 40K) so I don't know much fluff from aos or "the world that was" and was wondering what a fluffy Lahmian army looks like I know I will need Neferata, a coven throne (or a couple) and vampire lords but what else should I know about lahmia, like do they still use vargheists or are they to disgusting for the ladies, or if they prefer skeletons over zombies, etc.  

She would have more vampires than anything else being the mortarch of blood and a host of blood knights since in lord of undeath she corrupted a group of knights. Morghasts and lower ranked undead like zombies and skeletons she also used when slaaneshi warriors were invading her city. 

Oh and Vargheists is mainly a von carstein sort of thing since they normally use it to punish vampires going by the grand alliance death book that still has not changed. Neferata would not use them. 

What can also help is that in lord of undeath neferata views herself as a queen keep that in mind. Mannfred is the sort of person who does not mind using the more "nasty" parts of the death roster. So keep in mind neferata as she is now lots of blood knights/vampire hand maidens, her personal morghast body guards and skeleton warriors and zombies. 

Archived