FEC 1500pts to 2000(2500)pts

choocheelo

Hi everyone and sorry for my bad english, it is not my mother language :3

I`m new one who chosen GA:Death and need some help with my army.  At now i have starter FEC and some minds about armybuilding. I read all about battalions and units, but cant have expiriense of battles. And i want just playing with friends "on kitchen" so... here is my armylist:

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (400)
Varghulf Courtier (160)
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
Varghulf Courtier (160)
Units
Crypt Horrors x 3 (140)
Crypt Horrors x 6 (280)
Crypt Horrors x 3 (140)
Batallions
Attendants at Court (100)

Total: 1500/2000

At the future army get:

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Terrorgheist (400)
Varghulf Courtier (160)
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
Units
Crypt Horrors x 6 (280)
Crypt Horrors x 6 (280)
Crypt Horrors x 6 (280)
Behemoths
Mourngul (400)
Batallions
Attendants at Court (100)

Total: 2020/2000 (homerule:  ± 20 dont care)

So I need some criticism and ideas will this work?:)

Thanks for your time. Good luck:)

In the second list you don't have the battlelines.  If you play the Mourngul you don't have Flesh Eater Courts Alliance cause it doesn't have it. And the Crypt horrors are battelines only if all models in the list are FEC units and the general is the Crypt Haunter courtier. 

You can anyway play the mourngul summoning it, but it has to use the "reserve points" and not be on the list.

28 minutes ago, choocheelo said:

Thx for your answer, Deynon. 

It is very valuable information for me. We are able to solve with my friends how will we summon units and how many times we can use it. About Crypt haunter courtier i know, but thx:)

I don't understand. What do you have to solve? You can use your command ability to evoke a courtier and then your spellof the turn to summon another unit. Moreover if you want to exagerate you can also you the "sword of unholy power" to summon another unit too. So nothing to worry about the options (obviously you can't summon the same unit twice with the magic cause only one spell of each type each turn; anyway the command ability of the AkoT would not count as  it; but to play such list the haunter courtier has to be the general, so no problem about that summoning).

34 minutes ago, choocheelo said:

we all start to collect AOS about a month ago and tomorrow our first battle:) we want to solve how many times we summon units or take the rule what on table max  units on 1500 points :) or smtng else. 

The limit about the summoning is the points you have to be able to do cause you have to reserve points to do it. IF you exceed that amount that unit can't be summoned with matched points

15 hours ago, choocheelo said:

thx, i understand.

Are points for GKoTG and vaugulf summon abilities are considerate?

What do you mean?

They can be summoned only by specific ways.

GKoT only by the use of the command ability and the use of the warscroll battalion: "Royal Famiy" cause the GHoTG  has the GK keyword.

Instead the varghulf ony by the use command ability of the GKoZD.

And to do that you anyway have to have enough pool points for the summoning.

If you use the  summon ability of the GKoTG to summon horrors you have to have points avalaible to be able to summoning them, otherways nope.
The varghulf does not summon any model. You replenigh units whose yet exist. You add models to them and anyway you never can exceeed their original number of models.

Archived