Asheater Tribe, a Destruction blog

Arael

and now some update on our Dear Megaboss :D

20170830_125840.jpg

20170830_125901.jpg

the multicolored vest is made this way cause i want it to represent pieces of defeated enemy standard sewn togheter, un can see the sculpted sew between each pieces, then i will try to paint freehand on each one to make this more Clear. 

Hope u like it!

2 hours ago, Arael said:

and now some update on our Dear Megaboss :D

20170830_125840.jpg

20170830_125901.jpg

the multicolored vest is made this way cause i want it to represent pieces of defeated enemy standard sewn togheter, un can see the sculpted sew between each pieces, then i will try to paint freehand on each one to make this more Clear. 

Hope u like it!

Very cool idea for the vest. Look foward to seeing it

Althug I'm not a big fan of Warcraft style heroes, i must admit that your Megaboss looks amazing!

He does look like the Blademaster from WC3 (sort of Grom hellscream) with that beard and hear, yet it still fits perfectly the new GW's Ironjawz and all the Destruction faction, there is something Genghis-Khanosh in him!

On 31/8/2017 at 8:04 PM, tupavko said:

Althug I'm not a big fan of Warcraft style heroes, i must admit that your Megaboss looks amazing!

He does look like the Blademaster from WC3 (sort of Grom hellscream) with that beard and hear, yet it still fits perfectly the new GW's Ironjawz and all the Destruction faction, there is something Genghis-Khanosh in him!

Tnk you Very much! it's always a pleasure to receive compliments from a sculptor like you :D

By the way yes i have been Inspired by Garrosh and i like to have ashbringer as the sword for the chief of the asheater , im pleased that the finale result blend Well with the style of the ironjawz.

Now a Little poll :D

The Hair and the beard Red or white? or some other color?

And The Last patch of tissue of the multicolored vest, the last pieces of standard, wich color? 

• 6 months later...

Archived