Choosing orruks help!

waaaaghdislaw

Hello!
Sorry if my question is a little bit silly but i never played AoS/FB/WH40k and now i'm a little bit confused because i can't google infomation and nearest club where AoS is beeing played is in 12 hours ride from me.
I want to start play and collecting AoS orks but i cant find any information which ork "family" is ok and some information about it.
I want to play 1k format (may be 1,5k later) and i cant decide whom to pick better for this points - greenskinz, ironjawz or bonesplitters. All information i got from internet is not full and i cant get the understending of things.
Most of all orks i love (visualy) greenskins, they have damn charismathical starter pack (i didnt played FB so they didnt annoy me as an old models) and they are pretty close to my feeling how must look ork. But i saw information that they dont have own armybook and that means thaey dont have interesting mechanics and all other stuff and they are playing like all other old FB models.
Second one are the Ironjaws, but people in internet saying they are damn straightforward and dont have any tactis/interesting mechanics.
Third one are Bonespliterz but they dont have starter and i didnt get any information about them at all.
Which of these guys are most playable at 1k-1.5k format?
One more time sorry if my question is silly but i dont have any Warhammer-interested friend/community near me and want to get the information to make the right choise.
PS:sorry for this awful english.

Welcome to TGA.

They're all playable at any points level.

Ironjawz are most of an "elite few" over the classic orc horde army.

Bonesplittaz follow the old horde ways more closely.

You can also play them all together as long as you meet the battleline requirements.

Not sure if this is any help.....

22 hours ago, Lucio said:

If the nearest club is 12 hours away, your options to play will be extremely limited, so my advice is to pick the army that has interesting models for you to paint and assemble. 

Then can i grab start collecting set of greenskinz and add bonespliterz later?
Is it allowed and is it playable ~ 500 points greenskinz + 500 points bonespliterz?

Archived