Mordheim Age of sigmar house rules

Anger

At our local store we had a Nordheim group that played weekly in a continuing campaign. We set our own parameters that look a lot like what's shown here, and adapted any and all war bands that people wanted to play. It was fun, but it did need some tweaking as we played the first few rounds.

• 3 months later...

great rules i cant wait to try them but i have a question , in the rules you mention buying weapons and working there cost out from the , The weapon cost table. Not sure am i supposed to do that from the mordheim book as i cant see a Weapon cost chart in the rules i downloaded . Also any advice on how you would then work hit and  damage roles for that weapon as it would be different from the original warscroll 

40 minutes ago, dangerousbeanz said:

great rules i cant wait to try them but i have a question , in the rules you mention buying weapons and working there cost out from the , The weapon cost table. Not sure am i supposed to do that from the mordheim book as i cant see a Weapon cost chart in the rules i downloaded . Also any advice on how you would then work hit and  damage roles for that weapon as it would be different from the original warscroll 

1st question: "The weapon cost table" is the 1st table in the 2nd page of the rules! 

2nd question: The rules set comes with 3 pdf files. One of them is named "Rosters". You use the different rosters inside to customize your warscrolls and keep notes of what they carry and the changes they undergo while playing the campaign.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have and provide feedback!

I hope you will have fun with them and let me know how the game goes for you! 

Just now, Anger said:

1st question: "The weapon cost table" is the 1st table in the 2nd page of the rules! 

2nd question: The rules set comes with 3 pdf files. One of them is named "Rosters". You use the different rosters inside to customize your warscrolls and keep notes of what they carry and the changes they undergo while playing the campaign.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have and provide feedback!

I hope you will have fun with them and let me know how the game goes for you! 

lol sorry i missed that i do apologise , thank you for the quick response . 

6 minutes ago, dangerousbeanz said:

lol sorry i missed that i do apologise , thank you for the quick response . 

hehe :) no worries! let me know how it goes!

I am changing the formula of the weapon cost table so you might want to re-download the new version in a while!

2 hours ago, Anger said:

Page 3 Battleshock phase ;)

Ah so it's the battleshock tests. The way it reads in the scenarios I was expecting a rout test for the whole gang. But then i'm on the right track to try it out! I'll let you know if we run into something but at first glance it looks like amazing fun. (missed the Warhammer version so looking forward to converting some stuff for this experiment) 

6 minutes ago, Kramer said:

Ah so it's the battleshock tests. The way it reads in the scenarios I was expecting a rout test for the whole gang. But then i'm on the right track to try it out! I'll let you know if we run into something but at first glance it looks like amazing fun. (missed the Warhammer version so looking forward to converting some stuff for this experiment) 

Let me know how it goes! enjoy! :D

Archived