Hello there!

Hi all,

I'm Lysimachus.

I'm very much into Warhammer fluff, DIY writing, and a bit of occasional skirmish gaming.

I'm usually more of a 40k enthusiast (if you frequent the Bolter and Chainsword, you might know me?) but my brother is very into AoS and Warcry, so I've decided to put a warband together so we can play a few games.

So, I've joined the board and will be looking over the Warcry forum. Current plan is a Slaves to Darkness team, but with less of a Chaos-y aesthetic and more Norscan raiders/mercenaries feel?

I look forward to getting more familiar with the AoS setting and the board!

• Like 2

Due to my avatar, I feel a special connection already! I think you might be in luck as it looks like there will be new Darkoath (Chaos barbarians) minis coming in the near future. Warhammer Underworlds also has some nice barbarians for you that you could repurpose for WarCry or AoS. Personally, I find AoS more enjoyable than 40k as the rules are simpler and thus IMO more fun but that‘s a personal preference. I play 40k very rarely so that factors into it. The best rules are the ones you know well after all!

Welcome!

• Like 1