+1 to Wound for Chaos?

hobgoblinclub

Now that play is moving away from allowing the stacking of abilities, what is there out there that can give chaos units +1 to wound? I'm using a plague priest already. And ideas where I can get another +1 from?
Thanks.

Since when?? News travels slowly to Australia haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Papapene said:

Since when?? News travels slowly to Australia haha

And they seem to charge you a premium for the slow delivery!

Lots of tournaments recently seem to have banned stacking. Warlords at Warhammer World allowed it I think, but the independent scene seems to be limiting it. 

Lots of tournaments recently seem to have banned stacking. Warlords at Warhammer World allowed it I think, but the independent scene seems to be limiting it. 

Ugghh don't remind me ☹️. Just payed $48 for a box of plague bearers...

5 hours ago, hobgoblinclub said:

i think they allowed it in the sense of just shoving your models into line behind the front ranks to keep the pace of games up. 

1 hour ago, Arkiham said:

dont blame gw. it really isnt them. 

Isn't it? I thought it was them. The prices in different regions were changed simultaneously a few years back in a pricing restructure, or so I thought. They appeared to tighten their stranglehold. I seem to remember other changes at the time, but can't remember what. 

Archived