Oppenheimer

Hello everyone!

I used to play some Kings of War and found some of the models and armies created for that system interesting. One in particular is the Forces of Basilea. They have what I've been looking for in Warhammer for a while, prominent ladies, angels, interesting mounts (panthers!), more priests, etc.

I don't really like the way Kings of War plays as I find it a bit repetitive and boring so I took the opportunity to create Warscrolls for the majority of the Basilean line so that we could play Age of Sigmar with the models we bought.

I thought I'd share the warscrolls I created. I even came up with points for them:

Basilean Warscrolls pdf and Points spreadsheet

They're pretty basic warscrolls. I don't have Adobe pro to put more than one scroll per page or anything but they should suffice if anyone is in the same boat as me. The random periods on the warscrolls are a way to get around the warscroll creator I used as sometimes the formatting would be broken if there wasn't an extra line or two in some spots.

The Spreadsheet has a column on it with the warscrolls I cross referenced when coming up with appropriate stats and points if anyone's interested.

Let me know what you think :-)

I'm also planning on doing some warscrolls for Bretonnia's Bertrand's Brigands in the style of the unique Swain's Rangers unit from KoW and some other Undead units like werewolves that appeared in KoW.

Thanks guys!

I updated the PDF a bit. Made the the celestials 10 Bravery as that seems to be the way AoS did it.

I figured out how to crop each pdf so there's not so much white space. Still have no idea how to get more than one on a page but oh well guess it doesn't really matter.

Archived