Narrative Gaming in the Age of Sigmar

HobbyHammer

Hi Everyone, I have finally got round to compiling all of my narrative event packs, campaigns, battle plans etc for anyone to download and use for themselves. Whether you want to use them for your own club, an AoS narrative event you are running or just use of a battleplan to play with your mates. You will find everything you need (from me anyway) in one handy place. 

I hope you find it useful, let me know what you think. Cheers

Narrative Gaming in the Age of Sigmar - Read Full Article..

Thanks so much for doing this! Sadly I'm out of likes for today but I'll make sure I come back to this thread specially. I'll try to get my own stuff written up nicely and hopefully we can keep growing the community's narrative resources.

This is great, thanks.  I mainly play in an area where pickup games are the norm and campaigns or even regular opponents are the exception, but having something as great as this for reference material can maybe help introduce some of the locals to the wonders of narrative gaming instead of one-off pickup games against random strangers.

3 hours ago, AGPO said:

Thanks so much for doing this! Sadly I'm out of likes for today but I'll make sure I come back to this thread specially. I'll try to get my own stuff written up nicely and hopefully we can keep growing the community's narrative resources.

2 hours ago, wayniac said:

This is great, thanks.  I mainly play in an area where pickup games are the norm and campaigns or even regular opponents are the exception, but having something as great as this for reference material can maybe help introduce some of the locals to the wonders of narrative gaming instead of one-off pickup games against random strangers.

Thank you both. Having extra narrative even on pick up games is never a bad thing. I think introducing new people to the game is best done when they can really get into some story telling in the games. 

Archived