Terrorgheist from death book stil relevant?

WillofNagash

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, BaldoBeardo said:

Which means the one you can't summon is the one with points.

I think you need to be careful if you're using the app to decide things like this. Below is a screenshot from the app on my phone with the two different terrorgheist warscrolls in the 'my battle' page. Strangely, the one on the left is the old non-FEC warscroll.

This screen would suggest that the FEC one does not have points (which is obviously wrong if you read the GH) while also suggesting that the the non-FEC one does have points (which is something that I have doubts about).

Personally I think that the newest version of a warscroll is the one that people should use, but as long as GW appears to support old warscrolls on the app I don't think I'd bother arguing about it with an opponent.

IMG_0785.PNG

I think the most compelling answer is in your question.  If no points exist for a beasts of the grave version then you cannot summon one in matched play, particularly in a tournament.

Otherwise it really is down to your opponents discretion, I think other than the more potent scream it also has different keywords which may affect synergies.   

The app gives it points... points it as 320. May mean that either version is 320. 

Main diferences I've seen:

3d6 vs Bravery instead of 6+1d6

no instant gaping maw with 6 mortal wounds

no flesh eater key words

summonable

1 wound healing or 1d3 if it kills something vs 1d3 if near ghoul king

seems even

The app gives it points... points it as 320. May mean that either version is 320. 

no flesh eater key words

summonable

seems even

It doesn't mean both, because otherwise you can take a force that breaks keyword associations within the same points list.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BaldoBeardo said:

22 hours ago, WillofNagash said:

no flesh eater key words

summonable

seems even

It doesn't mean both, because otherwise you can take a force that breaks keyword associations within the same points list

What do you mean? Breaking keyword? The one that can't be summoned has an extra key word "flesh eaters"

There are two terrorgheists in the app. 1 under BoG, the other under FEC. The BoG one doesn't have the Flesh Eater keywords.

Just deleted and re-downloaded both to check.

3152aa56c37d148190ccda8ed0b19b55.jpg

78ecad93a061c7f44ebd268f6abc0cd4.jpg

5839a7734f9d7f12387a3d4c9534a0a1.jpg

Which means the one you can't summon is the one with points.

The other doesn't, so it's not summonable in matched play.

The two aren't interchangeable because if they were you could pick a list from Flesheater Courts without having allegiance.

Buy if your opponent's okay with it, fine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Archived