Where in the mortal realms is Khorgus Khul

Gorthor21

I wasn’t really sure where to ask this but does anyone know the current lore for Khorgus Khul and his Goretide?  The last I remember he was stuck in a renewed battle for the crazy roving, miniature subrealm because the four daemon lords and the slam came back.  I’d appreciate any thing u might know. I am trying to get an idea for a Khorne army and I have always loved his corny villain aspect and the way his fall was portrayed in his novel. I just want it to be as close to the current lore as possible as I am hoping the make him into a huge daemon prince like model in the future.

Edit:  added clarification 

Edited by Gorthor21

I voted so hard for "Worship That Which Has Risen" back during the time of tribulations global campaign, I really wanted to see daemon prince Khul. Alas people voted for (IMO) the LAMEST option instead and his greatest victory was literally rewound through time to undo it. 😭

But to answer the question, we don't know. Last update we got was back in 2nd edition, he could be anywhere by now (and probably has been to quite a few places). As for the Goretide itself, and its homeland, he doesn't really need to do anything. Even with Sigmar back in the fray and cities springing up the Goretide still OWNS their home region. It is almost entirely under their control and even failing that the rift which opened at the end of the novel? Still open.

Soulbound Core Rulebook would be the best place to learn about the Great Parch, including it's... saltier elements >.>

I think he might be the “old foe” the upcoming Stormcast novel is talking about since it’s in Aqshy and the article goes over their past since “Gates of Azyr”

image.jpeg.3812dfc8068026d7d4d5a4dd080ddd64.jpeg
image.jpeg.84e703f7e80a13ee629f1d06724c1938.jpeg

“Even among the Stormcast Eternals, the golden-armoured Hammers of Sigmar are considered paragons of the God-King’s might. Led by Vandus Hammerhand, they were the first to bring Sigmar’s storm to the Mortal Realms at The Gates of Azyr, and they’ve been at the forefront of the battles against Chaos, Death, and Destruction ever since. Now a trio of them face new threats in Richard Strachan’s new novel.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/09/21/new-sagas-of-hammers-and-axes-from-the-mortal-realms-are-coming-soon/