Stormcast Eternal - US

Veterannoob

I'm doing a model for a theme I suggested in helping a local group run their first outside AoS event. Hallowed Knights for Halloween, each faction incorporates a Stormcast in however they want for the special scenario character. My Fyreslayer emissary of the Hallowed Knight will be the Vulkite berzerker with double weapons arched back, be holding a bisected Stormcast instead of axes, with delightful, festive gore stringing across the front connecting. Before I buy  $10 model on eBay, does anyone in the States just have that leftover Liberator from the WD AoS launch or a junk paint/hobby Stormcast? 

@StoneMonk @scrubyandwells @Mengel Miniatures know anyone wouldn't mind sending a junk model to SC? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Veterannoob said:

I'm doing a model for a theme I suggested in helping a local group run their first outside AoS event. Hallowed Knights for Halloween, each faction incorporates a Stormcast in however they want for the special scenario character. My Fyreslayer emissary of the Hallowed Knight will be the Vulkite berzerker with double weapons arched back, be holding a bisected Stormcast instead of axes, with delightful, festive gore stringing across the front connecting. Before I buy  $10 model on eBay, does anyone in the States just have that leftover Liberator from the WD AoS launch or a junk paint/hobby Stormcast? 

@StoneMonk @scrubyandwells @Mengel Miniatures know anyone wouldn't mind sending a junk model to SC? Thanks.

I have a spare Liberator from "Getting Started with AoS." Happy to send it. Just PM the details. 

Archived