Colossal squig x 2

Doomdiver x2

Rock lobber x2.

Problem - only two heroes.

Solutions:

3x20 grots?

Drop 1 colossal for mangler?

Drop doomdiver?

Drop cave squigs? (Noooooooooooooo, pls, no!!!)

Any imput would be welcome.

Hey, looks like a pretty good list -  I have some suggestions to nitpick:

- Try to get one or both of the battleline units to 40 (20 grots is fine, but 40 can be pretty killer) unless the 20x are bow guys.

- Probably drop a colossal for a mangler, yeah. Manglers have better damage output but die pretty quickly, so it might even out that part of your army a bit more.

- Keep the artillery, but consider also getting bolt throwers to swap out the doom divers when you're up against a character heavy or high save army.

- Find a way to get another shaman, or two. They're cheap as hell, cast really easily (if they eat a mushroom) and Curse of the Bad Moon is really, really good.

I haven't done the math, so I don't know how you'll squeeze in all those suggestions. You wouldn't need a mangler and 6x fanatics (those ****** can be expensive); if you bulk up your battleline, you won't need the squigs (sorry, I know they're a lot of fun - which is worth keeping them anyway). As well, the artillery can be a game winner but if your opponent has a fast army (and is smart) they won't see more than two shooting phases. 

But honestly, your list is good on its own. Just make some alternate suggestions.

Good luck!

29 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

I would love to start a Grot army but logic dictates they will probably be next in line for updates and such.

Whenever that is, your guess is as good as mine. But I'm going to wait it out and see what's coming.

Sorry for no real help. Just my thoughts .

Yeah, im really hoping they will "wowzify" gobbs (crazy gadgets and machinery, like orks on 40k).

Ill go nuts on it.

I do, however, think it will be gitmob thatll get updated-  moon is squigs and magic, spiders are nature, gitmob would be "goblin technology" (warmachine and pump wagons are theirs) 

That said, man i love squigs!

29 minutes ago, Furious said:

Hey, looks like a pretty good list -  I have some suggestions to nitpick:

- Try to get one or both of the battleline units to 40 (20 grots is fine, but 40 can be pretty killer) unless the 20x are bow guys.

- Probably drop a colossal for a mangler, yeah. Manglers have better damage output but die pretty quickly, so it might even out that part of your army a bit more.

- Keep the artillery, but consider also getting bolt throwers to swap out the doom divers when you're up against a character heavy or high save army.

- Find a way to get another shaman, or two. They're cheap as hell, cast really easily (if they eat a mushroom) and Curse of the Bad Moon is really, really good.

I haven't done the math, so I don't know how you'll squeeze in all those suggestions. You wouldn't need a mangler and 6x fanatics (those ****** can be expensive); if you bulk up your battleline, you won't need the squigs (sorry, I know they're a lot of fun - which is worth keeping them anyway). As well, the artillery can be a game winner but if your opponent has a fast army (and is smart) they won't see more than two shooting phases. 

But honestly, your list is good on its own. Just make some alternate suggestions.

Good luck!

Yeah, i really dont want to give the squigs up, lol (actually wanto run 2x10 of them. Love those red bombs)

The thing with colossal is their 4d6 movement. Id just unleash the krakens and set fire on the table.

Mind you i dont even know if itll work, but im a goblin at heart, i just want to burn the world (and colossal + fanatics looks like fun, in a goblin way, lol)

Most probably, ill drop the doomdivers.

The thing tha puts me off of bolt is los. Lobbers and divers dont need los, so theyll always shoot.

I really want one more shaman and 1 warboss on squig.

But the point is, i really dont mind if its super competitive, i value flavor over it.

If i end up with a crazy rabble that wreak havoc and set the world on fire, i can die in the fire and ill be happy.

:)

Archived