Attitudes on Age of Sigmar, GW and general stuff

Gaz Taylor

• Gaz Taylor pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

I dont like reading negative stuff all the time either, but I definitely think people should be able to post their feelings on the subjects at hand. 

I think or hope that people whom at this point loathe GW and or AOS should really ask themselves why they bother to post on GW AOS sites etc and maybe try to think of ways to productivity add or maybe move on to a new hobby or game if they don't like this one.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Gaz you are hero amongst men for taking this stand and posting it.  

This forum used to be people who loved AoS and worked on ways to make their armies work and find ways to solve problems.  

Some guy even posted in the positivity thread some rant about a couple things in retaliation to me saying i was happy about a few things.  haha man people ,...

IMG_2643.jpg.5577e00ab2fbc9a4af99733a53976216.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, Gaz Taylor said:

In no way am I saying we are going cancel culture, Woke or whatever you want to call this but I would like to think you could apply some common sense, care about your fellow hobbyists and players and generally keep this a great forum for discussing about Age of Sigmar.

Extremely well said. No idea when basic respect and decency for our fellow humans became "woke cancel culture."