Warscroll Builder in third edition

One of the best tools that helped my gaming group jump on to the Age of Sigmar bandwagon is the excellent Warscroll Builder.

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or inside information on:

1. Is @scrollbuilderdude (bless his cotton socks) working on updating the points and restrictions for third edition?

2. Given it is a major update, is there an estimate on when/if it might be updated?

3. Does anyone have any inside information on the status/points values for legends? (I noticed the Legends page on Warhammer community is down at the moment - could a revamp be imminent?)

Hope all are travelling well!

Edited by Greyshadow

43 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

1. Is @warscrollBuilder (bless his cotton socks) working on updating the points and restrictions for third edition?

I think so but nothing officially has been confirmed. Thinking about it though, it makes sense for them to do it to prevent somebody else doing it. We will see in a few days.

45 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

2. Given it is a major update, is there an estimate on when/if it might be updated?

If it’s happening, probably a week or two after release day.

46 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

3. Does anyone have any inside information on the status/points values for legends? (I noticed the Legends page on Warhammer community is down at the moment - could a revamp be imminent?)

No insider info but I suspect it will happen when FAQs drop on 3rd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And there we have it. Warscroll builder has been updated to 3rd Edition. Many thanks @scrollbuilderdude! Noticed Legends has been taken out though. I understand that these units can still be used in the open play battlepack. The current points are still available on the Community download page, doesn’t that mean these units should still be on Warscroll Builder?

Love your great work @scrollbuilderdude.

Edited by Greyshadow
  • Like 2