Fight before unit is removed

Tizianolol

Question

Guys yestorday i played a game and me and my opponent had question. If I use a spell that make me fight when my unit is killed on a monster that have damage scaling with wounds.. when I fight before die what profile i have to consoder? The last on the warscroll?

3 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Tizianolol said:

Guys yestorday i played a game and me and my opponent had question. If I use a spell that make me fight when my unit is killed on a monster that have damage scaling with wounds.. when I fight before die what profile i have to consoder? The last on the warscroll?

Descending profiles are based on the amount of "wounds suffered" so you count the wounds that the model has suffered (in this case = to the wounds characteristic + any bonuses it had) and you pick the corresponding line. So it's basically the last line unless the model has been killed by some autokill effects (Archaon sword, hand of dust etc)

• Like 1

When applying wounds you apply them one at a time rather than as a batch, so if 20 wounds are taken by a 10 wound monster, it dies after the 10th wound is applied, the remaining 10 wounds are wasted. So for your monster 10 wounds would be applied then it dies, at that point it would fight  (in my understanding of it). 

• Like 1