Azyr App Error

Ferban

Hello all!  I have an issue with the Azyr app and I can't tell if it's just me or if this is a universal issue.

I've been creating a new list for Daughters of Khaine.  All the new units and points from the battletome are in there, so that's been updated.  However, when I go to add a warscroll battalion, it has only the old ones.  None o f the new battalions or point costs are there. 

The interesting thing is that if I just go to the main page that lets you search for any unit or battalion, the new battalions are listed.  It's only when I'm actually in the army builder (y'know, the part you have to pay for) that the battalions don't seem to be available to be selected.  Is this happening to anyone else or is this just me?

Thanks!

I have the issue, that of some subfactions the whole artefacts list is missing entirely and choosing a realm blocks the ability to chose a subfaction and vise versa. Additionally I only ever can pick the malign sorcery realm artefacts and no new one...

Edited by JackStreicher

I can confirm The Daughters of Khaine information  isn't working correctly - I sent a support email and this was confirmed as being passed on to be work on. 

There has also been a long standing issue with the Big Waagh list building not registering battle line correctly. I like Azyr but bugs remain a feature of it...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Underworld40k said:

I can confirm The Daughters of Khaine information  isn't working correctly - I sent a support email and this was confirmed as being passed on to be work on. 

There has also been a long standing issue with the Big Waagh list building not registering battle line correctly. I like Azyr but bugs remain a feature of it...

Thanks so much!  I'm glad I'm not the only one.