First time playing Bonereapers

Shadowcortax

First game playing bonereapers any advice?

My list is 

Arkhan the black

Vokmortain, master of the tithe

Soulreaper

Soulmason

Boneshaper

Harvester

1 unit of 3 stalkers

3 units of 20 mortek guard

1 mortek shield corps

1 mortisan trident   

Any advice about who to be my general or what artifacts, command traits, spells and legion I should do?

• Like 1

Welcome to Bone Town! Wait no, scratch that.

That looks like a pretty fun, melee heavy list. The only thing I might leave out is the Mortisan Trident battalion, it isn't bad or anything, but you'll probably run out of spells that you can cast, especially with Arkhan already on the table. Plus it means you can's spread out your heroes too much to support other areas of the board, which limits your ability to hold an objective. Though since you seem to be playing open play with 2320 points up there, if it makes sense for the game go for it!

You'll almost always want your general to be a non-named character, so that you can get that sweet command trait on them. The Legion you pick will determine the first artifact and command trait, but there really aren't any poor choices besides Ivory Host (I want to love them but they make it so hard). I'd recommend Mortis Praetorians if you're looking for a solid defensive play, or Null Myriad if you know you're going up against a magic heavy army like Tzeentch/Hallowheart/Seraphon. With all that resurrection power you've got, Crematorians might be a fun game as well, but you'll need to protect your lone Harvester for it to really do some damage.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Euphanism said:

Welcome to Bone Town! Wait no, scratch that.

That looks like a pretty fun, melee heavy list. The only thing I might leave out is the Mortisan Trident battalion, it isn't bad or anything, but you'll probably run out of spells that you can cast, especially with Arkhan already on the table. Plus it means you can's spread out your heroes too much to support other areas of the board, which limits your ability to hold an objective. Though since you seem to be playing open play with 2320 points up there, if it makes sense for the game go for it!

You'll almost always want your general to be a non-named character, so that you can get that sweet command trait on them. The Legion you pick will determine the first artifact and command trait, but there really aren't any poor choices besides Ivory Host (I want to love them but they make it so hard). I'd recommend Mortis Praetorians if you're looking for a solid defensive play, or Null Myriad if you know you're going up against a magic heavy army like Tzeentch/Hallowheart/Seraphon. With all that resurrection power you've got, Crematorians might be a fun game as well, but you'll need to protect your lone Harvester for it to really do some damage.

It's a 2500 pts coalition of Death 4 player game

I also added 

Soulscream bridge

Quicksilver swords

Suffocating gravetide