Hello TGA!

Lokhe

Greetings from Sweden! :) 

I've already made myself somewhat at home around here but I thought I'd throw up an introductions post as well. My brother and I dabbled a bit in Warhammer Fantasy back in the late nineties but I got into the hobby for real maybe 8 years ago when a buddy suggested me and a couple of other friends should start. We went to the store, picked an army each, Dark Elves was my pick, and got home to start hobbying.

Been doing it on and off ever since. I've expanded into Beastment and Vampires during late 7th/early 8th edition but have some random bits and bobs from other lines too.

Right this moment I'm pretty excited about painting something up for AoS although I haven't quite decided what yet. The new Sylvaneth release was pretty stellar imo so I can't wait to see what they have in store next! While I decide I'm painting some things I have lying around just to get the rust off the the painting skills.

Most people on here aren't new to Warhammer but it still feels very new and exciting. This place will be a lot of fun I think. Shout-out to Ben for organizing this neat community.

Hope to see you all around sometime. Cheers!

Archived