Hello from France

Drazarius

On 8/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, Drazarius said:

This is my last 3D Sculpt for example (Colossal squigs)

This is absolutly amazing!

Did you print it already? I'm curious to see how it will look like printed (and obliviously what hardware your using to print it). So far anything I've printed was not really great due to 3D printing limitation, especially when curvy like this.

So I'm curious to see what would be possible!

3 hours ago, RedMax said:

This is absolutly amazing!

Did you print it already? I'm curious to see how it will look like printed (and obliviously what hardware your using to print it). So far anything I've printed was not really great due to 3D printing limitation, especially when curvy like this.

So I'm curious to see what would be possible!

Thanks for your the compliment.

Yes I printed it 6 times and now I have 3 good prints. The 3 first prints was not good for differents reasons.

Currently I use a Photon S anycubic (this is SLA, with liquid resin, if you are using FDM you will not able to have a good result).

You can see the painting in progress. For the moment I just apply primers with aerograph. You can see the size next to my mangler :)

What do you think about the printing quality ?

c9ddaeb8-fdd3-4955-a260-5f3b9dae5ac2.jpg

d96b3070-13c2-4cd9-878f-45448c4bbccc.jpg

16c92e4e-198c-4245-81ac-f5c75f2d6154.jpg

88cd8027-dcbe-4dab-8c9f-33fcf60add27.jpg

1c0dc633-b013-4b3b-a15a-140efae9bd18.jpg

ae51645e-7c60-4dbd-bdc9-90858f9bc81d.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 3

58 minutes ago, Drazarius said:

What do you think about the printing quality ?

This is stuning! look perfect. there is no trace of "aliasing" (stairs?). I was wondering if you were no a little "overkill" in the 3D sculpt versus what is possible to print but obliviously this whorst the effort!

I've just had a look at price of printer you've used, is it around 300€ or do you have a higher end model to reach result like that?

I'm definitively looking for pictur of him once you finished to paint him! impressive work anyway so far!

5 minutes ago, RedMax said:

This is stuning! look perfect. there is no trace of "aliasing" (stairs?). I was wondering if you were no a little "overkill" in the 3D sculpt versus what is possible to print but obliviously this whorst the effort!

I've just had a look at price of printer you've used, is it around 300€ or do you have a higher end model to reach result like that?

I'm definitively looking for pictur of him once you finished to paint him! impressive work anyway so far!

Yes I am agree with you. It's a very good printing quality.

I bought this printer on Aliexpress for 275€ when there is a promotion. 

Or you can buy this one on aliexpress for 169$ the quality is almost the same. But the printing volume is lesser.

At the end of this year they will sell a new version, so maybe they will be in promotion. I you have an higher budget. Wait the and of the year, the new printer will be better (more printing volume and 12x more durable).

I will post a picture at the end :) You can follow me on instagram if you want. https://www.instagram.com/fabiendronkert/?hl=fr

Wow, this is really a breaking news for me. So far I did park the 3D printing idea because of the result I've seen (and had, a friend of mine printed some scenery for me). Definitively was ok for scenery but no more.

Seeing this quality for this printer cost will make me having a new look at that soon!

Merci pour l'info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...