Looking for AoS clubs near Maidstone.

Draconder

I figured I might try my luck and post on here. I know in the current covid climate going to clubs would be difficult at best and impossible at worst but I wanted to get a look in now. While I have a couple local friends around me who play the game, I want to find more players or even active clubs to play games of AoS with around my area. I live in Maidstone, Kent and I do have access to a car so I can afford to travel. It would be nice to have a club that actively plays AoS that I could attend monthly or even fortnightly, perhaps even participating in events as I am curious about delving into the tournament scenes.

I am not entirely sure where to start looking, so I hope that this post will find someone who maybe able to point me in the right direction.

• 1 year later...
On 7/20/2020 at 7:30 PM, Draconder said:

I figured I might try my luck and post on here. I know in the current covid climate going to clubs would be difficult at best and impossible at worst but I wanted to get a look in now. While I have a couple local friends around me who play the game, I want to find more players or even active clubs to play games of AoS with around my area. I live in Maidstone, Kent and I do have access to a car so I can afford to travel. It would be nice to have a club that actively plays AoS that I could attend monthly or even fortnightly, perhaps even participating in events as I am curious about delving into the tournament scenes.

I am not entirely sure where to start looking, so I hope that this post will find someone who maybe able to point me in the right direction.

Hi, I am also part of a group in Maidstone, there are four of us that play consistently and we would like to expand the group further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 11:38 AM, EddDeadRevolver said:

Hi, I am also part of a group in Maidstone, there are four of us that play consistently and we would like to expand the group further.

Sure thing, that sounds great! There's about 6 of us in and around Maidstone that also play Age of Sigmar regularly. I find myself open for games at least once every week or fortnight. I'll throw you a PM, maybe we can organise a game.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:42 AM, AaronWilson said:

Hi guys, I know it may be a little far for regular visits but Harlow Games Club runs from 7-11PM on Tuesdays and we have a decent AoS scene. If that's something of interest please drop me a line. 

It is a little too far for me, I normally work 9-5 from Monday to Friday so it might not work for me as a regular thing but maybe sometime, when I have some annual leave here and there.

• Like 1