Blades of Khorne Murderous Charge

Bone Shrapnel

Question

Just to make sure I'm getting this rule right before I commit $$ and time painting to Bloodcrushers or Skullcrushers I want to ask about the Murderous Charge ability. For every model with this ability I make a roll after charging, 2+ I do a mortal wound to an enemy within 1", D3 MW if my charging unit has 6+ models. The MW roll happens after all of my minis are done charging. Specifically if I have 6 charging minis with this ability I will make 1 roll for each that "hits" on 2+ with every successful roll doing D3 MW and the potential for 6 D3 MW, only 1 MW each if the charging unit is 5 or less minis, correct?  I need to be sure that it's not just MW scored once but with multiple 2+ rolls to "hit". Seems like a pretty tough ability if every charging  mini scores MW.

Edited by Bone Shrapnel

6 answers to this question

I just checked it out in the app for skullcrushers, and it appears you’re correct.   I haven’t used the juggernaut riders; I had thought it was per unit.  But rolling for each model that makes it within 1” is awesome!   Definitely whip that big unit with a Bloodstoker to get their charge off.       

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Krungharr said:

I just checked it out in the app for skullcrushers, and it appears you’re correct.   I haven’t used the juggernaut riders; I had thought it was per unit.  But rolling for each model that makes it within 1” is awesome!   Definitely whip that big unit with a Bloodstoker to get their charge off.       

Thanks. It took a lengthy search but I found kind of an indirect answer that supports the MW for every mini charging. 

• Like 1

I have a question about Murderous Charge.

Suppose I charge with my 6 Skullcrushers, but there are multiple units within 1" of the models after the charge, and not all 6 can get to the same unit, does each model roll individually targeting whichever unit I can hit?

Edited by Gnarfflinger
Clarification

7 hours ago, Gnarfflinger said:

I have a question about Murderous Charge.

Suppose I charge with my 6 Skullcrushers, but there are multiple units within 1" of the models after the charge, and not all 6 can get to the same unit, does each model roll individually targeting whichever unit I can hit?

Each model is looking individually which unit it chooses for Murderous Charge. The only thing where the "unit" is interesting is that the entire unit has to finish the chargemove before mortal wounds get allocated, so the amount of mortal wounds that need to be allocated can't be reduced by removing models.

And in case of the 6 models. The rule only looks if there are 6+ models in the unit, not how many are in contact. Even if only one model of 6 is in contact that one model would make D3 damage.

Edited by EMMachine